I have been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the places to explore nearby the Infosys Mysore Campus. So, I am writing this article to give an idea about some of the good places that you can explore for relieving the boredom of the busy and hectic schedule of training.
Some places to explore near Infosys Mysore Campus :
Some Foodie places :
Food is always an unsatisfactory thing for almost every trainee. Though there are different vendors from different food varieties for different regions of India. There are food courts where you can find North or East region food. But they are not up to mark as their way of preparing food differs from the native way of preparation. So it will not be a surprising thing if you start hating your most favorite dishes :p But if you are non-vegetarian try from Pathankot’ vendor. It is a bit good than others. Rest everyone has its own taste, so things may change as per their perception.
I am sharing with you all few restaurants and food court outside the campus that are good for foodie people. You can go for dinner or lunch during weekdays also.
4) Oyster Bay: If you are looking for a restaurant in Mysore with the great ambiance & awesome cuisine to treat your loved once ‘ The Place To Be Is Oyster Bay ‘.
5) Purple Haze Pub: A pub where you can find enough brands for whiskey and beers. If you are a fan of hard and loud music, try it once.
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- 10 Best Two Tier Affiliate Programs With Recurring Commission - September 14, 2019
- 10 Best Social Media Templates to Highlight Your Social Accounts - August 23, 2019
- 6 Best WordPress Hosting Providers in 2019 - August 10, 2019