Google AdSense is undoubtedly the best advertising program to monetize a blog. But getting approval from Google is a difficult task. If you are also tired of applying to Google AdSense without getting any luck or if your AdSense account is suspended for a policy violation or needs another monetization option to try, then this article is for you. Here, in this article, I am listing out 10 best paying Google AdSense alternatives that you can try to make money online. You can choose any of them and start generating revenue from your blog. Though AdSense helps to generate more revenue comparatively, there are few other alternatives that give tough competition to Google and can help you earn a decent income.
- How To Protect Google AdSense Account From Invalid Click Activity?
- How To Verify Google AdSense Account Without PIN ?
- Google AdSense VS AdWords ?
Let’s start now…
10 Best Paying Google AdSense Alternatives
Below are my shortlisted top 10 highest paying Google AdSense alternatives.
8) Affiliate Marketing (ShareASale, Cuelinks)
You can read the advertising program, their guidelines, payout threshold, payment methods etc. and can choose whichever you like.
Media.net is certainly the No.1 competitor of Google AdSense. It is a contextual ad network operated by Yahoo and Bing. Being a contextual network, it shows ads similar to your content and thus helps in generating more revenue. The ad types provided are similar to Google AdSense and are of high quality. You will never see cheap or scammy ads from Media.net. Though getting approval is not as difficult as Google AdSense, Media.net has some high requirements and constraints. Rest assured that you will get approval easily if you have a quality blog.
There is one more difference between Media.net and Google AdSense. If you have an AdSense account, you can add your other website directly and show ads on other websites,s and start earning money. You do not need to get explicit approval for another website. However, in Media.net, even if you have an account, you need to get approval for another website explicitly. Media.net manually approves or rejects an individual website.
- The approval time frame is 2 days and they will give you an extra 10% of your earnings for the first 3 months.
- They pay publishers on a net 30 basis.
- The minimum payment required for withdrawal is $100
- Payment is by Payoneer (Earlier they used wire transfer or PayPal)
I’ve written an article on Media.net review, if you want to explore more you can read it.
Below is my earning proof from Media.net.
Adversal is also a good option to generate online revenue. The good thing is Adversal works on CPM (Cost Per Mille Impressions) model, unlike Google AdSense which mainly works on CPC (Cost Per Click) model. It means that you will earn money based on the number of impressions and not on getting clicks on ads. Getting approval from Adversal is very fast and very soon you can make money by placing effective ads on your sites. You can get different ad sizes and various types of ads in Adversal such as – Leaderboard, Ministitial, Pop-under, Skyscraper, Wide skyscraper, etc. All these points make Adversal one of the best Google AdSense alternatives.
Few more points:
1) Payments are made on a NET35 basis
2) Minimum payout is $20.
3) Available Payout options are – PayPal, Check, and Wire Transfer.
If you want to know more, you can read my article on Adversal Ad Network review.
Here is the payment I received from Adversal.
Infolinks is another large monetization network in the industry with a presence in 128 countries and over 200K publishers. It follows the 70:30 revenue model which means it gives 70 percent of the revenue share to the publishers. The special thing about Infolinks is – it is an in-text advertising network. It means that it inserts text ads into your existing content wherever it is appropriate. Whenever any visitor hovers over the text link, an ad pops up and you get paid. Not only this, they have other types of ads as well such as in Search, in Fold, in Frame, InTags, inArticle ads, etc. to help publishers to earn more money from their blogs. All the ads shown are of decent quality.
Read more – Infolinks Ads Reviews
- Getting approval is very easy and you can start earning money in no time.
- Payments are made on a Net45 basis i.e. they pay publishers 45 days after the month ends if the applicable payment threshold has been met.
- Available payment methods – PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Echeck or ACH (for publishers with bank accounts in the USA).
- The payment threshold depends on the payment method you choose. It’s $50 for ACH or $100 for wire transfers or Western Union.
Over the period, RevenueHits has proved itself to be one of the best Google AdSense alternatives. It is a contextual as well as geo-targeted monetization network which offers a vast inventory of ads including banners, pop-under, sliders, top and footer style banners, buttons, and interstitials. One thing to note here is RevenueHits works on CPA (Cost Per Action) method, not on CPC or CPM which means that you will only be paid when a visitor takes specific actions and not be paid for getting clicks on ads or ads impressions.
- Instant Account Set up.
- Offers payment via Wire, PayPal, and Payoneer.
- The minimum payout threshold is $20 (For Wire Transfer it is $500)
Click Here To Join RevenueHits
Propeller Ads is yet another good alternative to Google AdSense. Though it started in 2011 and is relatively new it has expanded pretty quickly. It has become one of the biggest pop-under networks available currently. Apart from pop-under ads, it offers banners, native ads, and push notifications as well. If you have a blog related to entertainment, dating, software, finances, or gambling, properllerAds can be the best option.
Few key points here:
- The approval time frame is 3-5 days.
- Propeller pays on a NET 30 basis (but you can also select weekly payments in your account settings and they have a great fill rate for tier 2-3 countries).
- Payments are made via Paypal, Payoneer, ePayments, and Webmoney.
- The minimum Payout threshold is $25.
Click Here To Join PropellerAds
Bidvertiser is another good alternative to Google Adsense. It follows the CPC model i.e. you get paid when someone clicks on your ads. Bidvertiser has a wide range of ad formats (Leader board, Banner, Half Banner, Vertical Banner, Skyscraper, Rectangles (Large, Small, Vertical, etc.) You can choose any ad type based on your blog space and start earning money.
- They pay publishers 30 days after the month ends.
- Payment is by PayPal, Wire, or check.
- The payment threshold is $10 for PayPal and $100 for checks.
If you want to know more, you can refer to my other article on Bidvertiser Reviews
Click Here To Join Bidvertiser
Viglink is a bit different from other Google AdSense alternatives that we covered earlier. Viglink works as an affiliate program and converts certain text words (e.g. laptop, mobiles, gadgets, books, cameras, clothes, brand names, etc.) into affiliate links of some quality products. You earn a portion of the sale as commission whenever any click converts. So, in a nutshell, it works as an in-text advertising network and supports over 32,000 affiliate merchants. So, if you have got a blog related to technology or goods, VigLink can be the best option for you.
- Approval time frame: 2 days
- They pay publishers on a net-60 day basis.
- The payment threshold is $10.00.
- Payment is by PayPal, with no additional fees.
8) Affiliate Marketing
Personally, I feel that Affiliate marketing is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives. It can help you to earn a huge chunk of commissions and generate a lot of revenue from your blog. Most affiliate programs will offer ready made text links, banners, and other forms of creative copies and you just need to show it on your blog. The publishers promote certain business services or products on their blogs, so when a call to action (CPA or CPS) is performed, publishers will be rewarded. I’ve tried multiple affiliate programs, but I loved ShareASale the most. It has been my regular source of income for years now. If you want to know more about this, you can read more in my other article – Why ShareASale Affiliate Program is the Best?
There is another affiliate program – Cuelinks, I’ve been using. So far my experience is too good. If your blog is targeted at the Indian audience, you should give it a try to Cuelinks once. Here is my article to read more about this – Cuelinks Review.
Here is my payment proof from ShareASale
And in starting, I mentioned that affiliate marketing helps to earn a huge amount of commission as compared to other ad networks. Below is the commission I got from one sale from ShareASale.
Also Read: 15 Highest Paying Affiliate Program in ShareASale to Join
Bottom Line of Google AdSense Alternatives
There are so many Google AdSense alternatives available to make money from your blog. So, if your blog is not getting approved by Google, don’t lose hope! You have plenty of options available to monetize your blog. Pick any which fulfills your requirement and get into the game.
Also note that most of them work well along with Google AdSense, which means you can always try them besides Google AdSense. Just follow Google AdSense guidelines.
That’s all in this article. Do share it with your friends. What other ad networks we could have included in this Google AdSense alternatives article? If you have any feedback about the article or any mentioned ad network, please let us know in the comment section below.
- Content Marketing Strategy vs Brand Strategy - February 5, 2023
- 2 Ways to Identify and Fix Keyword Cannibalization in 2023 - January 27, 2023
- Word-Of-Mouth Marketing Strategies For The Digital Age - November 25, 2022