Are you struggling to make money with your blog? Does your blog have most of the Indian traffic? Then Cuelinks is only for you. It is one of the best Indian Affiliate Programs which has a lot of renowned advertisers with the great commission. Affiliate Marketing is one of the best ways for bloggers to make money online. In this Cuelinks review article, we will read what this exactly is, what are different features & ways to integrate, revenue share & payout thresholds.
Before we move forward with the article, I hope you know about Affiliate Marketing. If you have not started it yet, you can read an article on why you should Start Affiliate marketing. You can rely on advertisement networks also but as per my experience, they do not help in earning more bucks. Google AdSense is quite a good network but getting approval is not a piece of cake. Though affiliate marketing requires more efforts and a lot of patience, it will generate more bucks for you (even more than Google AdSense). (Affiliate Marketing generates 90% of my blog income. One of my reliable affiliate programs is ShareASale)
- ShareASale Affiliate Program: Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
- 10+ Best Paying Affiliate Programs in ShareASale
Cuelinks Review: A Brief Introduction
And many more ……
Cuelinks has 20,000+ publishers and 10 Millions+ Clicks/month. Now, you can realize how reliable this network will be 🙂
Also Read: vCommission Affiliate Program
Steps to Sign Up to Cuelinks
Signing up process is very easy and straightforward. Follow the below steps:
- Go to Cuelinks official website.
- Click on ‘Sign Up Now’
- You will be redirected to below page:
Enter the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Company Name (optional)
- Domain URL (Your Website URL)
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- You will receive a verification email to verify your account and email. Click on verify link.
- Voila! Sign up procedure is complete and your cuelinks account is set up. Wait for 24-48 hours and after that, your account is ready to be used.
Cuelinks Review : Getting Started with Cuelinks
- Campaign Explorer
Once your account is set up, you can log into Dashboard. You can go to ‘Campaign Explorer’ tab and can see all the available campaigns here. You can search for any campaigns which you want to promote or with high commission rates.
Alternatively, Cuelinks will show New and Preferred Campaigns also to you so that you can easily choose, as shown below.
Now, you can find/click on any campaign and generate affiliate link of the product you want to promote. Isn’t it great? I am showing an example of Amazon below so that you have some idea.
Just paste the Product URL in the URL field. You can also add Sub id but that’s optional. Click on ‘Generate Link’. It will give you your affiliate link. If you further wish to shorten it, select ‘Shorten URL’, it will give you a short link for that.
URL: https://www.amazon.in/ (Can be any product link directly. Just to show I have given homepage link)
Shorten URL: https://clnk.in/f5JK
If you click on Shorten URL link, you will see that it is successfully redirecting to Generated link itself.
So, you have got your affiliate link now. You can add this link anywhere in your blog, social media, send in messages/ emails (w.r.t. program guidelines) etc.
Cuewidgets are one of the best features of Cuelinks. You can create widgets of your choice and can show in your sidebar, within your posts or any part of the blog. It allows you to select categories based on your audience and blog niche. You can see two Cuewidgets that I have created.
In order to create new widget, click on ‘Create New’.
- Give any Widget name for your reference
- Select ‘Type of Widgets’. If you want a Deal Widget or Coupon Widget. (I am choosing Coupon widget for example)
- Select the category you want. (I’ve chosen Recharge)
- You can see widget preview on the left.
- Select Number of Products you want to show.
- Select Widget Size (300*250, 300*600, 728*90)
- Click on ‘Generate’ Button.
- Copy the generated widget iframe code snippet.
- Paste it wherever you want to show in your blog.
Below is the cuewidget created:
Cuewords is another great feature provided by Cuelinks. It helps in multiplying your earnings using In-Text monetization. Cuewords automatically adds relevant links within the content. You get access to 1000+ campaigns from the leading companies and brands.
You can select the density of words you want to monetize. Plus, you can select the color of links as well to provide it native blog colors. It will help to generate additional revenue without degradinthe g user experience. Isn’t it awesome? 🙂
4) Android SDK
Cue links offers CueApps facility to monetize your android apps. You can download Cuelinks SDK and install it in your Android app using 4 simple integration steps. Once it is installed, every user’s click will automatically redirect via your affiliate links on the fly.
Along with that, you get access to all the Offers being provided by Merchants that you can share with your targeted audience. Cuelinks has a great reporting interface (aggregate reporting) also where you can check all the clicks, transaction and earnings based on various filters in a single dashboard.
Also Read: Highest Paying 2 Tier Affiliate Programs
Cuelinks Referral Program
Not only by driving sales but by referring others also you can earn huge money here. When you refer publishers to Cuelinks using your unique Cuelinks Referral link, you can earn 25% commission of what your referrals earn for the next 3 months. Isn’t referral program great?
Below is the snapshot of my referrals –
There are many ways to refer this program to other publishers – Sharing your referal link on social media, putting banner on your blog or writing an article about this.
Below is the video on Cuelinks by Harsh Agrawal –
Cuelinks Payment Threshold & Revenue Share
When we choose any affiliate network, another important things we tend to check are its revenue share & payment threshold. Good news is – Cuelinks works on 3:1 model. They will pay 75% of the commission to the publisher and 25% will be their share in whatever revenue you generate through the affiliate links you have created using them.
Cuelinks minimum payout threshold is only Rs. 500 which is very low as compared to other affiliate networks. So, you do not need to make much money in order to get paid. As soon as you cross 500, you will be paid. The networks make payments on time and as agreed. Cuelinks also offers payment directly to Bank account. (I know you are eager to join this affiliate network now 🙂 ) I will share Cuelinks Payment proof soon.
Edit – Here is my Cuelinks Payment Proof
Why Cuelinks Affiliate Program?
- You get all branded Indian Merchants at one place with a detailed list of commissions. So, you don’t need to join Merchants affiliate programs explicitly.
- Sign up & Installation process is very easy and smooth.
- Cuelinks minimum payout is Rs 500 only (Money can be received directly into Bank accounts).
- Daily, you get an email witthe h latest coupons & deals to promote to your targeted audience.
- Convert any direct product URL to affiliate link by using their link tool
- CueWords, CueWidgets & CueApps are just brilliant features.
- You can use Cuelinks with Google AdSense and other advertising or affiliate networks. (vCommission is another good cuelinks alternative as Indian affiliate program).
Cuelinks Review – The Conclusion
So, this was all in Cuelinks reviews. Cuelinks has been in the market for years now and is a reliable program. if you want to expand your online business and earn money, it is a great monetization tool. If you have the maximum of Indian Traffic, do try this network. It will help you to earn a decent amount of money. Publishers are being approved within one or two days after the request.
Another good thing is that installation is very easy and we do have two extraordinary features – CueWidgets and CueWords. You can also use this affiliate network with Google AdSense (even I am using both on my blog). I would definitely recommend giving Cuelinks a shot to generate passive income online. I know you will never be disappointed.
That’s all in this article. I hope you liked this article and found helpful information. Do not forget to share it with your friends and on social channels. If you can think of anything which we should have covered in this Cuelinks review, do let us know. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below. If you are already using Cuelinks on your blog, do share your feedback.
- Link Whisper Reviews – Best WordPress Internal Linking Plugin? - May 19, 2020
- Trends in Digital Marketing That You’ll Need to Adapt to in 2020 - May 5, 2020
- 6 Best Tools to Grow Email List in 2020 - May 3, 2020