Spocket is a user-friendly dropshipping platform that offers a wide selection of high-quality products from suppliers located in the US, EU, and other countries. In this Spocket Review, we will deep dive into the Spocket Platform, how to integrate it, and the pros and cons of using this software.
What Is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a business model in which an online retailer (also known as the dropshipper) sells products to customers without holding inventory or handling the shipping process themselves. Instead, the retailer partners with a supplier or manufacturer who handles the storage, packaging, and shipping of the products directly to the customer.
In other words, the retailer markets and sells products through its online store, but they don’t physically stock the items. When a customer places an order, the retailer forwards the order details to the supplier or manufacturer who then ships the product directly to the customer.
Spocket Review – What is Spocket Dropshipping Tool?
Spocket Dropshipping app is a software tool that helps e-commerce store owners to automate the dropshipping process. The app integrates with the online store and connects it to multiple dropshipping suppliers who can fulfill orders on behalf of the store owner. With the Spocket Dropshipping app, the store owner can import products from the connected suppliers’ inventory and display them in their online store. When a customer places an order, the app automatically sends the order details to the appropriate supplier who then ships the product directly to the customer. The store owner doesn’t have to worry about inventory management or shipping logistics, which saves time and reduces costs.
Spocket Review – How to Set Up Spocket on Shopify or WooCommerce?
Integrating Spocket with Shopify or WooCommerce is a seamless process.
- Go to the Spocket website and sign up for an account.
- Install the Spocket app on your Shopify/WooCommerce store: Navigate to the Shopify app store/WooCommerce plugin store and search for “Spocket”. Install the app and follow the prompts to connect your Shopify/WooCommerce store to Spocket.
- In the Spocket app, you can customize product import settings such as price markup, shipping options, and product descriptions. You can also choose which products to import from Spocket to your Shopify/WooCommerce store.
- Use the Spocket app to search for products from a variety of suppliers. You can filter products by category, location, and shipping options.
- Once you’ve found the products you want to sell, click “Add to import list” to add them to your Spocket import list. Then, click “Import to Shopify” or “Import to WooCommerce” to add the products to your Shopify/WooCommerce store.
- When a customer places an order on your Shopify/WooCommerce store, Spocket automatically sends the order details to the appropriate supplier, who then fulfills the order and ships the product directly to the customer. You can track order status and manage inventory through the Spocket app.
- Receive payments: Spocket handles payment processing and transfers the payment to your account, minus the supplier’s cost and any transaction fees.
Spocket Pricing and Plans
There are 5 types of Spocket Plans available.
Free Plan: This is a free plan offered by Spocket to start getting sales. This plan is for entrepreneurs who want to browse Spocket’s Catalogue of products. It offers 24*7 Chat Support and AliExpress Dropshipping.
Starter Plan: This plan is to boost sales. It costs $29 (after the free trial version) and offers 25 unique products, Email Support, 24*7 Chat Support, and AliExpress Dropshipping.
Pro Plan: The Pro plan costs $49 per month (after the free trial version). It includes 250 unique products, 25 premium products, Branded Invoicing (Add your own logo to all orders from suppliers who offer branded invoicing), 24×7 Chat support, AliExpress Dropshipping, Supplier Communication, Image Search This plan is ideal for those who are looking to maximize their sales.
Empire Plan: The Empire plan costs $99 per month (after a free trial), and it includes everything from the Pro plan, plus 10,000 unique products and 10,000 premium products. This plan is ideal for those who are looking to manage sales at a scale.
Unicorn Plan: The Unicorn plan costs $299 per month (after a free trial). It includes everything from the Empire plan, plus additional features such as Bulk Checkout, Product Requests, VIP support, dedicated account management, and personalized onboarding. This plan is ideal for those who are looking for a high level of support and customization.
Spocket also offers a 14-day free trial which allows you to try out the full range of features before committing to a paid plan. Additionally, Spocket offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try out any plan risk-free.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Spocket App
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of using Spocket:
- Wide selection of high-quality products: Spocket offers a wide selection of high-quality products from suppliers located in the US, EU, and other countries.
- Spocket’s platform is easy to use and navigate, making it accessible for beginners and experienced e-commerce entrepreneurs.
- Spocket automates the order fulfillment process, which can save you time and effort.
- Spocket provides real-time inventory and price updates, which means that you can ensure your store is always up-to-date with the latest product availability and pricing information.
- Spocket allows you to brand the invoices that are sent to customers, which can help to reinforce your brand and build customer loyalty.
- Spocket provides dedicated customer support via email, chat, and phone, to help you with any questions or issues you may encounter.
- Spocket can be integrated with multiple e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Magento, making it accessible to a wide range of online store owners.
- While Spocket supports selling on third-party websites and social media, it doesn’t facilitate major dropshipping marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, or Etsy.
- While Spocket carefully selects its suppliers, the quality of products and services can vary from supplier to supplier.
- Spocket’s product customization options are somewhat limited, which may be a drawback for those who want more control over product details.
- Since Spocket works with suppliers from around the world, shipping times can vary and may be longer than expected.
Overall, Spocket offers a range of advantages that can help online store owners streamline their dropshipping businesses, increase product offerings, and grow their sales. However, as with any platform, there are some potential drawbacks that should be considered before making a decision.