SEO is the major factor if you want to increase your organic traffic. Fortunately, there are many tools that make our work easier. We’ve compiled a list of the 15 best SEO tools for digital marketers that you must try now.
** This list contains both the free & premium SEO tools.
10 Best SEO Tools That You Must Try in 2023
SEMrush is hands down one of the best SEO tools for digital marketers. This is the ultimate digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC & content marketing professionals. We believe all serious bloggers and internet marketers should have it in their kitty. SEMrush toolkit is a one-stop solution for managing your paid traffic, SEO, PPC campaigns, social media, PR, and content. The On-Page SEO Checker tool allows you to easily monitor your rankings and find some recommendations on how to improve your website’s performance. Similarly, for paid traffic, the tool can be used for doing ad strategy analysis, competition analysis, and keyword management.
- Offers historical organic data research.
- Traffic graph over the lifetime of a website.
- Position tracking.
- Determines the organic traffic a site is getting
- Organic competitor research
- Great tool for knowing the volume, CPC, and competition for the keyword.
- Keyword research of domains and individual blog posts.
- A good tool for auditing your site, whether it’s SEO friendly or not.
- Domain vs. domain analysis.
- Backlink analysis & comparison.
- PLA research.
- Display Advertising.
- Video Advertising.
- Advertising Research.
- Social media tool.
Get 7 Days Free Trial Of SEMrush
Ahrefs is one of the most recommended SEO tools online and a great alternative to SEMrush. It is an SEO software suite that contains tools for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking, and site audits. Most of the features inside Ahrefs are designed for marketing professionals. Ahrefs’ Site Audit feature as it’s the best SEO analysis tool around. You can also use this SEO tool to find the most linked content within your niche, check and fix broken links on your website, and get an overview of your best-performing pages (so you can see what information is drawing in the visitors).
Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset provides:
- Link Building: Find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche
- Keyword Research: Get the maximum relevant keyword ideas from our database of over 10 Billion keywords. It shows the estimated monthly search volume for each suggestion, plus Keyword Difficulty (KD) scores for the first ten ideas.
- Rank Tracking: Track your search rankings along with your competitors’.
- Mentions Monitoring: Get email alerts every time you or your brand is mentioned online.
- Competitor Research: Unveil your competitor’s organic keywords, backlink strategies, and PPC keywords. Determine your competitor’s backlinks to use them as a starting point for your own brand.
- Website Audit: Find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them
- Content Research: Discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content.
Prepostseo provides more than 95 free online tools to help SEO experts, webmasters, bloggers, students, and other users. It provides an incredible plagiarism-checking tool that checks the originality of the content by comparing it will all online resources and databases.
The paraphrasing tool by Prepostseo helps SEO experts to create unlimited plagiarism-free content within seconds.
The tool replaces specific words with their suitable synonyms and generates unique content with one click.
Prepostseo also provides the best domain authority checker, which tells the exact DA score of the website by checking all Moz metrics. You can also use its Image to Text tool to quickly extract all the readable data from the image within a fraction of second.
• Provides an option to check the originality of more than 1,000 words in its premium version.
• Generates accurate plagiarism reports along with the percentage of unique and plagiarized text.
• Allow users to download the plagiarized text report in either HTML or PDF format.
• Uses Moz APIs to check the domain authority score of a website.
• Gives an interesting option to paraphrase the content in three different versions.
• Provides its Premium Plans on both a monthly and yearly basis.
4) Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro is one of the best SEO tools for finding long-tail keywords. It is undoubtedly one of the finest keyword research tools and is widely used by marketers & experts worldwide. Keyword research is the starting point of your organic success. The tool has a built-in KC (Keyword Competitiveness) metric to help you find the best long-tail keywords. The tool also uses a proprietary algorithm to automatically calculate the score for the keywords you search to ensure that you only select ones that can help you rank better. The keywords also have a rank value for determining the profitability of the keyword. If you want to increase your organic search, this is the tool that can help you generate a lot of traffic-generating keywords. Major features include –
- Generate keywords based on your seed keyword.
- Keyword competition checker.
- Find long-tail high-CPC keywords
- Export keywords in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Import keywords into LongTailPro.
- Favorite your best keywords.
- Create multiple projects.
5) SEO Power Suite
SEO Power Suite is an all-in-one SEO tool that is widely used in the industry. It is preferred by more than five million SEO experts. It has got everything from SEO analysis tools to keyword research tools to backlinks checkers to content editors to PPC ads optimization and much more. SEO Powersuite is the best SEO tool with 4 awesome & powerful add-ons like Rank Tracker, LinkAssistant, Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass. With its intuitive UI and a wealth of pro-level features, it’s a perfect SEO tool for newbies and experts alike. The various major feature includes –
- Unlimited number of keywords
- Images, Videos, and other vertical search rankings.
- Geo-specific rankings.
- Graphs, show progress over time.
- Scheduled rank checks on autopilot
- 50+ backlink factors to analyze
- New link-building opportunities
- Competitors’ links to reverse engineer
- Penguin/Panda-proof link audit
- Convenient link data management
- 19 different keyword suggestion tools
- Competition, traffic, KEI, and other keyword quality factors
- In-built PPC analysis
- Traffic stats and Bounce rate data for each keyword
- Broken links and HTML code errors
- Duplicate content issues
- Pages indexation and crawlability
- Content optimization advice
- In-depth competition analysis
- White-label SEO reports
- Google Analytics Data
6) SE Ranking
SE Ranking is a powerful All-In-One SEO platform. It offers a complete set of marketing tools great for all (small business owners who manage their websites as well as SEO professionals and digital agencies). The software provides a complete set of tools for keyword position tracking and keyword research, website audit, competitor analysis, keyword suggestion and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, page changes, monitoring, and even social media management. SE Ranking is recommended as one of the best SEO tools for agencies & businesses.
- Real-time ranking positions of your website’s keyword
- In-depth website audit
- Backlink checking & monitoring
- Alerts about any modifications on your / your competitor’s site
- Page optimization for a particular keyword
- 3+ Billion keywords + Keyword research by Google autocomplete
- SEO checklist, website analysis, custom goals
- Social Media analytics and auto-posting
- Traffic Analysis
- Snippet Crawler
- Search Volume Checker
- Search Index Status
Also Read: SE Ranking Review
SE Ranking Coupon – 60% Off
Serpstat is a powerful SEO toolkit and one of the best SEO tools. It is one of the best keyword research tools that offer keyword research, backlink analysis, rank tracking, site audit, PPC campaign, and SERP analysis. Serpstat is a good alternative SEMrush. It helps to discover gaps in a domain’s optimization, find and fix on-site and off-site issues, collect keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns, Analyze keyword trends, find out your direct organic competitors, backlinks analytics & more.
- Complete research of SERP with advanced analytics
- SERP Historical Data
- Keywords Grouping by tags
- Insights into traffic distribution among domains
- Local Search
- Full backlinks data collected over the last 2 years
- Competitors backlink strategies
- Quality scores of referring domains
- Find pages that attract the most links
- In-depth URL Analysis
- Insights on Search Questions
- “Tree-view” Keywords Distribution
- Related keywords
- Niche Leaders Identification
- Follow the visibility and keyword trends
- Monitor the progress of your competitors
- Get the keyword map of your competitor’s website
8) Link Whisper
Link Whisper is one of the best SEO tools for WordPress. It is an awesome internal link management WordPress plugin that quietly and quickly “whispers” contextual internal link suggestions. It helps in speeding up the process of Internal Linking & better ranking. It also helps to reduce bounce rate of your blog. We are using this plugin and it has really helped us to create better internal linking of our blog. It is available in both free & paid versions.
Link Whisper Coupon – $10 Off
9) Moz Pro
Moz Pro is an all-in-one suite of SEO tools. Key features include Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer, and Rank Tracker. Moz Pro can help you with –
Keyword Research – Understand search intent, find traffic-driving keyword opportunities, and rank higher for the keywords that drive conversions.
Rank Tracking – Know what’s working, you need to accurately track how you’re ranking for keywords. With Moz Pro, you can track your competition as well.
Site Crawl – Crawlers dig through your site to find technical issues and show you how to fix them.
Content Optimization – Audit your on-page SEO and get recommendations to boost rankings.
Link Research – Get insights to help you attract quality, authoritative links.
10) Screaming Frog
The Screaming Frog is a desktop program (PC or Mac) that crawls websites’ links, images, CSS, script, and apps from an SEO perspective. It is the industry-leading website crawler trusted by thousands of SEOs and agencies worldwide for technical SEO site audits. Its features include:
- Find Broken Links, Errors & Redirects
- Analyse Page Titles & Meta Data
- Review Meta Robots & Directives
- Audit hreflang Attributes
- Discover Exact Duplicate Pages
- Generate XML Sitemaps
- Site Visualisations
- Near Duplicate Content
- Custom robots.txt
- AMP Crawling & Validation
- Structured Data & Validation
- Spelling & Grammar Checks
- Google Analytics & Search Console Integration
- PageSpeed Insights Integration
- Link Metrics Integration
Ubersuggest is a free keyword tool that businesses can use for keyword research. Ubersuggest is primarily a free tool, though NP Digital does offer a paid version of the product with more advanced search engine optimization and search engine marketing capabilities.
- Keyword research
- Keyword rank tracking
- Website audit reporting
- Backlink analysis
- Competitive analysis and reporting
12) SEO Profiler
SEOprofiler is a full-featured website promotion tool that offers everything that you need to get high rankings on Google and other search engines. The main features of SEOprofiler are:
- Daily Ranking Checks (Google, Bing & Yahoo)
- Mobile Ranking Checks
- Deep Search
- Keyword Ranking Monitor
- Site Management
- Competitor Monitoring
- Weekly Page Audits
- Web Page Optimization
- On-Page Optimization Tools
- Keyword Optimization
- Backlink Builder
- Contact Finder Pro
- Link Manager
- Link Disinfection Tool
- Ranking Intelligence Tools
- Keyword Intelligence Tools
- Backlink Intelligence Tools
- AdWords Intelligence Tools
- Keyword Suggestion Tool
- Keyword Difficulty Tool
- Social Mentions Checker
- Google Analytics Integration
- URL Monitoring
13) Web CEO
Web CEO has been in the SEO niche for around 20 years and offers SEO & Digital Marketing Tools. There are more than a million happy businesses in around 150+ countries. The main features are –
- Use 21 pro-level SEO software tools – To do keyword research and check rankings, run in-depth SEO audits, monitor backlinks, conduct safe link building and link detox, social media analysis, and competitor research.
- Help your SEO team collaborate effectively – With as many simultaneous users as you want, the Task Manager will automatically update with specific SEO tasks that can be spread evenly among your team.
- Manage hundreds of client sites easily – Add multiple projects and schedule SEO tasks in a batch, see progress at a glance, and get in-depth marketing analytics for each site. SEO alerts will warn you about critical issues.
- Get new SEO leads daily – Embed a lead generation widget on your site where your site visitors can request an SEO report delivered with your brand by your email address. Convert these prospects easily into customers.
- Set up a white-label marketing platform – You can host on your own domain as if it were developed by your own team. Assign user roles and scan limits to fit your budget. Enjoy pay-as-you-go pricing and angelic support.
- Earn big profits by offering SEO services – Backed up by these best-of-breed digital marketing tools with an average marginal cost of $4-6/mo per project.
- Impress your clients with beautiful SEO reports – Branded with your company logo. Let clients use your own white-label SEO tools on their own domain.
Get 14-Days Free Trial of WebCEO
RankWatch is an SEO marketing platform that provides an overview and a detailed view of all aspects of digital and Internet marketing. It provides accurate rankings of your website in leading search engines including Google, Bing, Baidu, etc. They consider the location, and visibility of a website in search engines as one of the main aspects of online marketing. The mantra of RankWatch is to provide users with as much data as possible about the SEO aspects of their online marketing campaigns to apply the necessary changes, adjustments, and plans to these aspects.
15) PageOptimizer Pro
PageOptimizer Pro is a scientific on-page tool invented by Kyle Roof. Its core algorithms are based on over 300 SEO tests conducted on the Google Algorithm by Kyle over the past 4 years. POP tells you how well your page is optimized for your keyword in comparison to your competitors and what exactly needs to be improved, E-A-T Analysis, Google NLP API Analysis & Project, and sub-user-level access for employees/contractors/clients.
SpyFu is one of the best-known names in the SEO game due to its deep feature set, excellent reporting, and solid support for digital marketing and advertising. It exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors. Various features include –
- Keyword Research
- Rank Tracker
- Backlink Checker
- SEO Reports
- Keyword Rank Checker
- SERP Checker
- Domain Overview
- Competitors Analysis
- Domain Comparison
- Google Ads Competitors
- PPC Keyword Research & Suggestions
- PPC Keyword Suggestions
- Google Ads Templates
That’s all in this article for now. Hope you liked all these best SEO tools 🙂 Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
- Spocket Review – How’s this Dropshipping Suppliers Marketplace? - May 7, 2023
- GreenGeeks Hosting Review – Its Types & Pricing - May 2, 2023
- Content Marketing Strategy vs Brand Strategy - February 5, 2023