Running a small business, in the present era, calls for expanding the reach on the internet. Did you know there are almost 1.95 billion websites running currently? And the number is only increasing with each passing day.
With a specific, dedicated platform for your business, you make sure there are no geographical boundaries and that your business remains accessible 24/7. While some massive companies spend money like water on a brand website, for small businesses, starting small with WordPress is recommended.
After all, WordPress has acquired 38.8% of the website share. Thanks to its flexibility and ease of use, a majority of newcomers prefer this one over any other website builder. So, if you’re ready to develop a WordPress business website of your own, it’s time that you try out Responsive theme from CyberChimps.
In this post, let’s explore more about the theme and the seamless process of developing a business website.
CyberChimps’ Corporate Business Theme: A Quick Introduction
To develop a WordPress website, apart from basic knowledge, having a reliable and responsive theme is one of the prerequisites. CyberChimps is one dependable and trustworthy name in the domain that has been bringing a variety of themes and plugins for users.
Following the trait, the company has launched this Responsive theme (part of the Cyberchimps Responsive themes series). Modern and professional, this theme is appropriate for small businesses, freelancers, corporations, and agencies. This multipurpose WordPress theme has Elementor drag and drop visual page builder.
Moreover, it also provides unlimited color options and an array of Google fonts to help you stand out from competitors. Not just a static website, but the theme is also ready to build an eCommerce website. This way, even if you’d like to create a WooCommerce store and sell products on the internet, this theme wouldn’t pose any issues for that.
Since speed is one of the essential aspects of a website, the Cyberchimps theme already comes optimized in that aspect. And then, the theme is also SEO-friendly; further improving chances of gaining organic traffic. Further, the theme is integrated with a ton of superior features, including:
- Social media buttons integration
- A variety of pre-made pages
- Readability optimized
- 1-click import
- Responsive design
- High-speed performance
- Plugins ready
- Multilingual WPML ready
- Cross-browser compatibility
How to import the Corporate template for WordPress Business Website?
The corporate template is a ready-to-use template that comes with plenty of features needed to develop your WordPress business website and grow it simultaneously. Right from a responsive design to an optimized factor, everything is provided by it.
So, as far as importing the corporate template is concerned, you would first have to install and activate the free Responsive theme and Ready-site importer plugin. Once done, simply follow these steps to import the template:
- Open your WordPress website dashboard
- On the left side, hover your cursor over the Responsive theme option
- And then, click on Appearance > Responsive Ready Sites Importer
- There, select the Corporate Business option to begin import
- A preview page will open up where you can see the website
- Click the Import Site button
- Next, the screen will show you actions that have to be taken to import the site
- After clicking on the Import Site option, the process will start
- For the actions that are completed, you will see checkmarks in front of them
- Then, there will be a Launch Site button that will redirect you to the imported site; click there
How to change the logo of your WordPress Business website?
Now that you’ve imported the template, the next step will be to customize it according to your company. Remember that a website represents your business, culture, and value. Therefore, you cannot afford to make a single mistake while communicating your message to the target audience.
Amidst the aspects to be added and altered on the website, having a company menu stands at the top. So, if you are ready, the below-mentioned steps will help you change the logo of your business website.
- Open your WordPress website
- Hover over the Responsive theme option available on the left side, on the dashboard
- Click on Appearance and then on Customize
- A new page will open up where you will have to choose Site Identity
- And then, click the Change Logo option
- Upload your logo image and click Save
While uploading your business logo, keep in mind that the dimensions required by this template are 300 x 100 pixels. And the maximum size that you can upload is 40 MB. Therefore, make sure your logo is accurately optimized before you upload the same.
Also Read: DesignEvo Free Logo Maker
How to add & style the navigation menu?
Once you have uploaded the logo, the next step will be to style your website in the trendiest possible way. And, what could be better than beginning with a navigational menu? Setting up a menu at the top of the page will help you make the web pages more discoverable by visitors. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the WordPress dashboard, hover over the Responsive theme option
- Click on Appearance and then on Menu
- Now, click on the Create a new menu option
- Here, type the name of the menu in the Menu Name box
- Click the Create Menu button
Once your menu is created, you can then add categories, pages, and/or external links to the same. If you want, you can simply drag and drop to rearrange the order of the menu on the WordPress Business website. After being completely satisfied with how your menu looks, click the Save Menu option. To make it your primary menu, you would have to:
- Click the Manage Locations tab
- Hover your cursor on Primary Menu and from the drop-down, choose a menu according to your preference
- Click Save Changes.
By now, you would have realized that developing a website on WordPress for small business with the help of the CyberChimp Responsive theme is not a difficult scenario. Considering that WordPress is a flexible CMS, it will provide you with a variety of benefits and open up opportunities to generate revenue.
If you think you’re ready, what’s the wait for? Move ahead and download the free Corporate Business theme now.
- Practical Ways to Enhance WooCommerce Development Skills - September 13, 2022
- SE Ranking Review – An All Round SEO Software - March 6, 2022
- FlexClip Review – Good Online Video Editor Worthy a Try - February 19, 2022