Are you struggling to make money from your website? If yes, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I will be sharing the Flyout review where I will mention how you can earn money from sponsored posts on your blog. We all agree that making money from the blog is a challenging task. Though there are many monetization strategies available but finding the ones which work for you is a task. If you are struggling to monetize your blog or want to find a new stream of earning money from your website, then this article is for you. Here, I will be sharing how you can utilize sponsored posts opportunities to generate revenue from your blog.
What Is Sponsored Post?
Sponsored Post is a post that is paid by the promoter to reach a wider audience. Sponsored Post is also known as Promoted Post or Paid Post. As per Wikipedia – Sponsored Posts are promoted blog entries or posts that contain links that point to the home page or specific product pages of the website of the sponsor for which the blogger receives compensation in the form of money, products, services, or in other ways.
Flyout Review – How to Earn Money From Sponsored Posts?
Flyout – An Introduction
Flyout is a free, simple way to make money by placing sponsored content on your websites or blogs. It is an emerging platform to bring advertisers & publishers under the same roof to exchange content and generate revenue in return. There are over 2500 bloggers who are using Flyout to monetize their blogs.
Flyout Review – How to Use Flyout to Make Money From Sponsored Posts
Sign up to Flyout
Getting started with Flyout is very easy & simple. You can add your blog within minutes and start monetizing it.
- Go to Flyout Offical Website
You just need to enter the following details –
a) Blog URL
Enter your website URL (as shown below). Click on the Check Eligibility button.
b) Verify Ownership
Once you have entered your blog, the next step is to verify your ownership of the blog. There are three methods available to confirm your ownership –
- Verify with HTML Meta Tag – To put meta tag in <head> section
- Verify with HTML File – To upload HTML file on the domain’s root folder.
- Verify with DNS Record – To copy the TXT record below to the DNS configuration for your domain
c) Blog Details
You need to enter brief details about your blog such as its niche & categories. You can mention the sponsored post price here itself while setting up your blog. Below are the things you need to fill –
- Website URL
- Price Per Post (USD)
- Contact Number
- Gambling Links Allowed or Not
d) Create Account
The last step is to create your account by entering your email and setting up your password.
Once you have completed the above steps, you will be receiving an email for your confirmation. Once you confirm, you are ready to use Flyout.
A Glimpse of Flyout Dashboard
The flyout dashboard is very simple and easy. Below is the snapshot of the dashboard.
Here you can see your Month wise Earnings & Total Earnings & Performance (such as Impressions, Drafted Posts & Published Posts)
*Impression is the number of times advertisers have seen your blog listing.
New Order Section
The new order section shows the new order added to you. When an advertiser submits a sponsored post to your account, you will get a notification in the New Order section. (You will also be notified via your registered email that the advertiser has submitted one post for you).
Once you get a new post in your order section, you can view the post/article and accept or reject the submitted post.
Here is how it will look like:
You can click on Article Title or View Article link, and it will show you the content of the article.
Four main things to note here is –
- Accept Offer: If you want to accept the offer, press this button. Now, you need to publish this article on your blog and then you have to update the live link of the published sponsored post.
Once you hit the “Accept” button, it will ask you for a live link in the popup – so just copy-paste that link there. Below is the demo snapshot.
- Reject Offer: If you are not ok with the article content, you can click on the Reject button. A popup will be shown asking for rejection reasons. You need to provide a rejection reason. This reason will be shared with the respective advertiser.
Reason can be anything – Low-quality article, bad links, competitor links, etc.
- Time Ticker: Time remaining to post this article. If you do not post the article within a given time, your offer will get rejected automatically.
Note: In any case, you have just 72 hours to publish the article. If you do not take any action, then the article offer will get canceled automatically and a refund will be processed to the advertiser.
- Website: Name of the blog on which you have to post this article (If you are having multiple websites in your account, it is really helpful)
This section shows all the orders in your account. You will find all order related details in your order section. Below is one of the latest orders of my account published yesterday.
This section allows you to manage your added blogs. You can also add new blogs or remove existing blogs here.
This section shows all the payment sent to you. Along with it, you can manage your transfer preferences here. There are two Payment options provided by Flyout – PayPal & Bank/Wire Transfer.
- a) Bank/Wire Transfer – For Indian Affiliate partners, payment will be sent to Bank Account
- b) PayPal – Anyone residing outside India’s affiliate payout will be sent via PayPal.
Below is the snapshot of my account for reference:
Few Question Related to Flyout Payout Methods –
Que: When are Flyout Affiliate Payouts Released?
Ans: All the Flyout affiliate payouts are released as per NET-30 payment terms, this means you are paid 30 days after the month-end. For example, any commission earned in February would be paid 30th March.
Que: What is Blog Selection Criteria of Flyout?
- Your blog should be at least 6 months old must have at least 100 unique and high-quality articles.
- Your Organic Traffic for the last 30 days should be at least 10000 [You will be asked to verify your Google Analytics during submission of your blog, or else it fetches the data from third-party sources like Similarweb]
- Your blog should not have more than 20% sponsored content/links.
Que: Flyout Payment Proof
Ans: I received the payment on time via NEFT transfer. Below is the email from Flyout for the same.
Reasons to Choose Flyout To Earn Money From Sponsored Posts
1) Trusted by over 2500 Bloggers & Publishers.
2) You can choose what kind of content you would want to get published on your blog by advertisers.
3) The advertiser places an order in real-time if your blog meets the criteria.
4) Real-time tracking of your earnings.
Flyout Review – Conclusion
Flyout is a promising platform to trade sponsored posts. If you want to generate revenue from your blog, I would recommend giving Flyout a try. It will help you to earn a decent income from your blog. I also got my first sponsored post within 24 hours of creating an account. So, do not wait and create your Flyout account now 🙂
That’s all in this article. I hope you liked this article on Flyout Review. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you are using this, share your experience with us. Should you have any queries about Flyout or Flyout reviews, feel free to ask in the comment section below.How you can utilize sponsored posts opportunities to generate revenue from your blog ... Click To Tweet
- Practical Ways to Enhance WooCommerce Development Skills - September 13, 2022
- SE Ranking Review – An All Round SEO Software - March 6, 2022
- FlexClip Review – Good Online Video Editor Worthy a Try - February 19, 2022