Making money online is not a difficult job if you are using a right approach. But unfortunately, I have seen many bloggers who are working day and night but are not able to generate much income from their blog. The only reason is they don’t know which monetization model to follow.
Many bloggers only think about Google Adsense. If Google Adsense is rejected either they get dishearten or again start waiting for Google Adsense to be approved. It is good to go for Google Adsense but if you are not getting success, then meanwhile you can try other Ad networks also. If you surf for Adsense alternatives then the first thing stood up will be the Infolinks 🙂
InfoLink is one of the best income sources for bloggers who are tired of getting rejected by Google AdSense. It is one of the leading company in in-text advertising. Also, you can use Google Adsense with Infolinks as well 🙂 So, I thought to write an article on Infolinks reviews.
How InfoLinks Works?
The best thing about Infolinks is it does not annoy visitors through Ads. Also, it does not eat up your website space as the ads are directly inserted in the text. This ad network uses some keywords from a website to showcase advertiser’s ads. These in-text ads will look like normal links to website readers and thus will result in lots of clicks and money to be made for its publishers. The more clicks/ad views you get from your visitors, the more money you will make.
Also Read: AdsOptimal CPM Ad Network Reviews (Sign Up now & get $15 as joining bonus)
Why One Should Go For Infolinks?
Below are the few things that stats why one should go for Infolinks:
- Getting approval is simple.
- It serves Text Ads and these are better than banner ads. It offers their publishers more with text advertising and its the most efficient way to make decent money. So when you compare with Adsense or any other big ads tycoons, they mostly focus on Banner Ads. But some people won’t like banners ads and they feel those ads annoy them. So they try to avoid such ads. Also, nowadays users are using Ad-blocker browser extension also so banner ads may not show up in the site; thus decreasing earnings. On the other hand, text ads will be more convenient for all publishers.
- If you are writing quality content with high paying keywords you can earn decent money. This need to be focused as the ads shows their ads with your content niche and the keywords. So the high paying keywords give you more money.
- Provides various customization options also. You can choose text ads color (text which is selected by Infolinks to show ads and underlining colors) based on your blog theme colors 🙂 This way it will help you to get more clicks.
- Provides 24×7 Customer Support. In the case of any issues, you just need to send your queries and you will get the solution asap.
Infolinks Ad Formats
Infolinks provides you with 4 monetization options; you have four types of display ads to choose from. You can activate just one of these four options and you may also activate all the monetization options.
- InFold– Targets only your search traffic with ads relevant to their searched terms in non-disruptive footer ads. InFold adds navigational value and another SEO layer to your site while delivering ads pertaining to exactly what your search traffic is looking for.
- InText– Double underline your best keywords to monetize your written content. A simple hover of a mouse opens an ad bubble containing an ad matched to the context of your keywords. Fully customize the look and volume of InText ads on your website pages.
- InScreen: Provides an attractive page takeover that pops up and cover your web page.
- InTag– Presents a range of keywords relevant to the context of your site. Choose between one or two rows of links that open a relevant ad bubble upon a mouse hover. InTag manages to capture a spectrum of users’ interests and invite engagement with its range of keywords.
- InFrame– Attractive skyscraper display banners placed in the extra real estate in the margins of wide-screen monitors only. These ads are matched to your website’s category and are intelligently revealed only on traffic originating from wide-screen monitors and customized to fit perfectly, without disturbing your site’s layout at all.
- InArticle: Infolinks has recently started inarticle ads also. These ads are visible in the content itself when the user scrolls the web page. I have found it very decent and eye-catching. You must have noticed that I am also using these .
How to Integrate Infolinks Ads?
Infolinks provide you an easy way to integrate ads into your website. You can integrate it in following two ways:
- WordPress Plugin: All you need to do is install the Infolinks plugin and activate it. Rest it will do all for you. You just sit and enjoy the income coming.
Eligibility criteria for sites to qualify with Infolinks
Joining the Infolinks Ad network is quite easy and straight forward, its platform is open to any online publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments.
But yes, they do not allow content that can be deemed as negative in nature, illegal or offensive in any way. The baseline here is that they don’t accept anything illegal!
Payment Threshold and How Do I receive my Earnings?
It has a minimum payout threshold of $50 if you are using PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer as your payment mode and your earnings need to exceed the minimum payout threshold for your selected payment method before you can receive your earnings.
If you have selected Bank Wire Transfer OR Western Union has your payment mode, the minimum threshold requirement is $100. You will get paid once your earnings exceed the payment threshold for your chosen mode of payment.
|Payment Method||Minimum Payment|
|eCheck/Local Bank Transfer||$50|
|Payoneer Prepaid debit card||$50|
|Best Method||eCheck/Local Bank Transfer|
It offers eCheck/Local Bank Transfer facility to Indian publishers as well.
Can You use Infolinks with Adsense?
Yes, you can safely use Infolinks on the same page where you are monetizing with AdSense. But you have to ensure the pop-up created by hovering the mouse on ads, should not cover AdSense ads. For this you can use <!– INFOLINKS_ON–> and <!– INFOLINKS_OFF–> at the start and end of the content area of your blog. This way ads will be displayed only in your content area part.
If you need to stop Infolinks from popping up, you can just go to your account and remove particular ad format.
Compatibility with Mobile Devices
Yes, It is very compatible with mobile devices. Its Ad units are enabled on mobile devices, so you do not lose revenues when your readers access your website via their mobile devices.
Infolinks also has an Android/ iOS app that you can install and monitor your Infolinks account and revenues generated with your mobile also.
Start Earning money with Infolinks.
Sign Up below 🙂
Evaluate Your Website Below & Improve!!
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- 23 Deadly Black Hat SEO Techniques You Should Avoid - July 12, 2017
- Self Hosted WordPress VS Blogger – Which CMS To Choose - June 15, 2017
- 8 Tips To Choose Good Domain Name For Your Blog - June 7, 2017