WPX Hosting is a leading provider of WordPress hosting. They’ve been around since 2013 and have worked hard to build a reputation for providing reliable hosting with excellent customer service. In this WPX Hosting review blog post, we’ll be going through WPX Hosting’s server specs as well as their pricing plans to help you make an informed decision when choosing your host.
WPX Hosting Review – What is WPX Hosting?
WPX Hosting is a cloud-based hosting company that offers the latest in web technology. With WPX Hosting, you can create your site with custom themes and templates to make it stand out from everyone else’s website. You will never have downtime because their servers are constantly updated with cutting-edge security measures. The people at WPX Hosting are constantly innovating, and they’re always looking for ways to make your experience better.
If you need a good web host that provides all of these features (and more), then we recommend checking out Wpx.net today. You won’t be disappointed by their stellar customer service team either! So what are you waiting for? Grab a voucher and sign up today before it’s too late!
WPX Hosting Review – Features of WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is one of the fastest-growing web hosting companies in the world. Their services are designed to provide customers with a fast, reliable, and secure platform for their websites. It offers:
- FREE Site Speed Optimization: Site speed optimization is a feature that allows you to monitor your site load time and suggests ways it can be improved.
- FREE unlimited site transfers to WPX: If you’re transferring your site to WPX Hosting, they’ll cover the cost!
- Unlimited Site Migrations To WPX: WPX Hosting will cover the cost for any website migration made to their servers.
- 1-Click WordPress Installations: WPX Hosting has a WordPress installation wizard that creates your site automatically.
- 28 Day Automatic Backups: WPX Hosting’s automatic backup system provides you with daily backups, as well as a weekly full site snapshot.
- 99% Uptime Guarantee: WPX Hosting guarantees at least 99 percent uptime per Month for any of their plans and packages. If they don’t deliver on that guarantee, then your next monthly bill will be free
- Staging Areas: Staging areas are a feature that allows you to have full control over the site’s design and content before it goes live.
- High-Speed Custom CDN With 26 Global Edge Locations: WPX Hosting provides a CDN with 26 global edge locations so that you can deliver static content in optimal condition, no matter where your visitors are.
- FREE SSL Certificate: If you’re looking to establish trust and safety for your website, WPX offers free digital certificates from trusted vendors such as GeoTrust!
- 30 Day Money Back: WPX Hosting offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can be confident in your purchase.
- 24/365 Customer Support: For those times when you’re feeling stuck or need help with something
- FREE lightning-fast CDN: WPX Hosting provides free access to their lightning-fast Content Delivery Network.
- FREE daily malware detection & removal, and free site fixes if down: WPX Hosting provides free malware detection and removal, as well as site fixes if your sites go down.
- FREE Site Security: WPX Hosting proactively monitors the security of all customer websites for threats in real-time to provide a safer browsing experience.
- 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time 24/7/365: WPX Hosting has an average live chat response time of 30 seconds, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Below is the users’ feedback about WPX Support.
WPX Hosting Review – Types of WPX Hosting
As the Internet changes, new hosting companies are formed. Websites are getting bigger, more complex, and require more resources to function as we know them. WordPress is one of the major technologies that can be used in order to manage a sustainable site by providing a free, open-source platform on which millions of people can publish their content online. WPX Hosting offers three types of hosting for your WordPress site:
WPX Business Hosting offers five websites on one shared server, 100 GB Bandwidth, 10 GB Storage. It is all included in one monthly fee, with a 99% uptime guarantee! This service also comes with 28 days of automatic backups for every WordPress site hosted by WPX.
WPX Hosting is a provider of managed hosting solutions that don’t charge for features like WPX hosting email servers and SSL certificates.
WPX Professional hosting offers more bandwidth and storage than the Business hosting plan. The max number of websites on the server is only fifteen, but that should be enough for most small businesses. WPX Professional Hosting has a really granular control panel with easy website builder tools. You can also buy additional plugins at an affordable price to customize your site any way you want it!
- 20 GB Storage: WPX Pro offers twenty gigabytes of storage.
- 200 GB Bandwidth: WPX Professional Hosting offers 200 GB bandwidth.
WPX Elite Hosting is the most robust hosting plan that WPX has to offer. You will get a whopping 40 gigabytes of storage. It also comes with unlimited bandwidth, so you can upload as many videos or images as your heart desires without worrying about paying overage fees. The control panel is very similar to WPX Pro and offers the same website builder tools.
WPX Hosting Review – WPX Hosting Pricing
WPX Hosting has three pricing plans, Business, Professional and Elite. The Basic plan is for those who want to do some web development on the side or have a small site with less than 25 visitors per day. This plan starts from $20.83/Month that includes SSL certificates. For this cost, you get 10 GB of disk space, which can be upgraded at any time as needed (limited only by your wallet).
- Business Plan: Starting from $20.83/Month
- Professional Plan: Starting from $41.58/Month
- Elite Plan: Best Value! It starts at $83.25
WPX Hosting Review – Pros & Cons of WPX Hosting
Pros of WPX Hosting
- Cheap pricing for the features you get
- Unlimited bandwidth (Elite)
- Excellent customer service
- 24/365 technical support. WPX averages around 30 seconds support response time on Live Chat by Support Agents who can handle most issues themselves.
- WPX offers free unlimited site migration from any host to WPX, usually completed within 24 hours.
- Site backup included free of charge, with unlimited monthly backups.
- WPX has built its own FREE custom CDN (Content Delivery Network) with 25 endpoints around the world for consistent, worldwide loading speed (including images).
- Generous refund policy
- You can purchase a hosting package that’s tailored to your needs through WPX Hosting. For example, if you only need one WordPress website with two GB of RAM, they offer this configuration as well as more powerful configurations.
Cons of WPX Hosting
- There is no free trial available for WPX Hosting, so you’ll need to shell out some money upfront before you can try them to see how well it works and what type of customer service they provide.
WPX Hosting Review – Conclusion
WPX Hosting is a great option for those looking to get started with their own blog. There are plenty of different plans available, and you can pick the one that best suits your needs, as well as how much time/money you want to invest in getting things up and running. With features like unlimited bandwidth, domain name registration included free of charge, and 24/7 customer support, WPX Hosting offers a wide range of features that greatly exceed other providers. It’s no wonder so many people have chosen WPX over the competition!
That’s all for this article. I hope you liked this article on WPX Hosting Review. Is there anything else we should add in this article or any other WPX Hosting promo codes or coupons? please let us know in the comment section below.
- SE Ranking Review – An All Round SEO Software - March 6, 2022
- FlexClip Review – Good Online Video Editor Worthy a Try - February 19, 2022
- DesignEvo Free Logo Maker – Review and How-to Guide - January 17, 2022