Why are reviews so important in determining the local market’s status of a specific product? Reviews are the auxiliary components that an online user will have an eye on before buying any object. And, it will be a reliant factor in determining the Click Through Rate i.e CTR for the local business. Let us kick about some factors that reveal the increase CTR for local businesses via the reviews.
- 33% of the buyers check online reviews frequently.
- 100% will have blind faith in the business, having a 5-star rating.
- 80% of the purchasers have credence in the online reviews and personal recommendations
- 73% of the customers read reviews on their PC.
- 73% of the purchasers form an opinion by reading the initial 1-6 reviews
- 44% of the consumers believe 1 month old reviews are noteworthy.
Also Check out: Logo Maker
If you are not able to read the content on the below image properly, open the Image in New Tab/Download and then read.
All these factors will significantly reveal the true essence of the reviews in CTR (Click-Through-Rate).
How Can Reviews Increase Click through Rate i.e CTR For Local Businesses? Have design by Mobile app development company WeDigTech.
- How Can Reviews Increase CTR For Local Businesses? - October 11, 2015
- Factors To Be Considered To Develop Flawless Mobile Apps - October 6, 2015