Video is everywhere in our life, and we use video in every aspect of our life and work. Video editing is much more popular than ever before, too. It is widely used to make good films, video ads, short life videos, educational videos, city promo videos, and others.
Use Free Online Video Editors
How can we edit a video by ourselves? To most of us who do not have expertise in professional video editing, we can use online video editors to do this. There are many free video editors online for you to choose from. They are desktop software or web-based applications providing various friendly video editing tools, bringing original videos to the next level.
Most video editors online are free to use, and they also provide paid versions with higher functionalities and features. Generally, standard free versions are good enough to meet our basic editing needs.
FlexClip Review – A Good Online Video Editor
FlexClip Video Maker is one of the best online video editors worthy of trying. It can do excellent online video editing and creation for you. This software can easily make a stunning brand video, marketing video, video for social media, sports video, educational video, and live video. No matter what your purpose of making a video is and how you want your video to look like, FlexClip can do a perfect job for you.
FlexClip Review – Some Features of FlexClip
FlexClip is powerful in video editing. It has kinds of functions and features as below.
– Video Trimming
FlexClip allows you to cut a clip from the video file to edit it specially.
– Music and text adding
FlexClip allows you to add background music to match the video and make it more attractive.
FlexClip allows you to add text to the video to make it better understood by audiences.
FlexClip has a great selection of professional-looking templates. You can edit them directly with versatile editing tools.
– Media Library
FlexClip comes with an extensive media library, including rich images, music, video clips, and special effects.
– Drag & Drop Editing
FlexClip allows you to make a video with simple Drag & Drop editing. You only need to move the mouse, click elements, drag and drop them and customize them to complete the work.
FlexClip Video Maker Review – Edit a Video With FlexClip Video Maker at Easy
It is pretty easy to edit a video with FlexClip Video Maker. Suppose you want to make an invitation video, you can do it by following steps.
1. First, sign up for an account for FlexClip Video Maker and logo. FlexClip will present thousands of delicate video templates in different categories. You can browse the categories roughly and select one to see all related templates, or you can search particular templates by typing in keywords in the upper searching bar.
2. Select a template you like and click “Customize,” and then come to the video editing interface. FlexClip has a very simple, clean, and straightforward user interface. You can easily find every functional area: the main editing area, the video clip area, the editing tool area, and the property adjusting area. The entire video template you choose will automatically be separated into several video clips. You can duplicate and delete any clip if you like. Click the clip to display it in the main editing area and do edits using different editing tools on the left part of the interface.
3. You can add stylish text to the video like below and change the text content, font, size, color, and other properties.
4. FlexClip allows you to adjust the time duration of each element in the video. You can drag the time when the element presences and disappears to make the video a more satisfying look.
5. You can also add excellent music from FlexClip’s library to the video. FlexClip allows you to trim music to match the video, adjust the volume, and set the time of fade in and out. FlexClip also allows you to upload your local favorite music to the video. Just remove the music once you don’t want to use it.
6. Similarly, you can add other types of elements like stock video, photos, overlays, and backgrounds to video clips and customize them carefully. All operations in the process can be done with drags and clicks. When everything looks OK, click “preview” to preview the video as a whole. If you are unsatisfied with the editing result, you can click “Continue editing” to make revisions.
FlexClip Review – Plans and Pricing
FlexClip Video Maker is free to use, but meanwhile is a subscription video editor offering different paid versions/plans for you to choose from. Apart from the free plan, other paid plans can meet your further needs well, too.
1. Free Plan – Free, supports 480p SD downloads, one stock video per project, maximum 12 projects, and video length up to 1 min.
2. Basic Plan – $5.99 per month, supports 720p HD downloads, one stock video per project, Save unlimited projects online, Video length up to 3 mins, Custom watermark, No FlexClip intro, 10 GB Cloud Space, 50GB video sharing space.
3. Plus Plan – &9.99 per month, supports 1080p Full-HD downloads, five stock videos per project, Save unlimited projects online. Video length up to 10 mins, Custom watermark, No FlexClip intro, 30 GB Cloud Space, 100GB video sharing space.
4. Business Plan – $19.99 per month, supports 1080p Full-HD downloads, Unlimited stock videos per project, Save unlimited projects online, Video length up to 30 mins, Custom watermark, No FlexClip intro, 100 GB Cloud Space, 1TB video sharing space.
You can first try this free video editor and then compare different plans to find out which is the most suitable for you. The prices are all affordable to most people, and you don’t need to pay more for exceptional video-making service by any agency. This good online video editor offers a better cost performance. I hope you can enjoy it after using it.
That’s all in this article. Hope you liked this article on FlexClip review. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comment section below.
- SE Ranking Review – An All Round SEO Software - March 6, 2022
- FlexClip Review – Good Online Video Editor Worthy a Try - February 19, 2022
- DesignEvo Free Logo Maker – Review and How-to Guide - January 17, 2022