Childhood is the best part of human life where we had no worries no tensions, only fun. This article list out the 10 90s born childhood memories that you can relate to yourself. We were born in an era where we did not have much mobile phones and Facebook and the internet etc. Despite this, we had video games, VCR’s and Walkman. Today’s generation is more dig into mobile phones/tablets or in broader term – Technology. They do not find time to mix up with friends, families, relatives. But they always seem busy in playing with their phones. We played outside more, we have also been fortunate enough to enjoy all this technology in our teenage years. So I would conclude we had more fun than today’s generation.
Following are the 10 90s born childhood memories:
1) Video Games: Video games used to be the best time pass for our generation. I remember playing Contra, Mario like hell.
2) TV Shows: TV shows that used to air were far better than today’s shows.
3) Building Bricks
4) Audio Cassettes
5) Tazoos: Be honest, we used to buy chips only for this :p
6) Diwali crackers: Our crackers were different from today’s crackers 😉
7) Candies and Colas
8) Indoor games: Our games were totally funny 😉
9) Few Outdoor Games
10) Making Paper Boat in Rain
Seriously childhood period is the golden period of whole life.
Someone has rightly said –
” Yeh Daulat Bhi Lelo, Ye Shauhrat Bhi Lelo,
Bhale Chhin Lo Mujhse Meri Jawani .
Magar Mujhko Lauta Do Bachpan Ka Saawan
Wo Kaagaz Ki Kashti, Wo Baarish Ka Paani !!!!!”
I hope this article will take you into your childhood memories. I could not include all the stuff that we had in our childhood. Do share your childhood experiences and favorite things with all of us.
Be ready to give your comments/Feedback.
- FastComet Coupon Codes & FastComet Review (70% Off) - October 30, 2020
- Top 10 Black Friday Hosting Deals (The Mega List) - October 26, 2020
- Black Friday SEO Deals 2020 (10 Hand-Picked Offers) - October 24, 2020