It is usually seen that the selection of clothes for fat or skinny persons is a difficult thing. It can be very difficult for skinny people to choose the right jeans as there are practically no useful tips or suggestions for them in the current age.
The jeans available in the market are also aimed at medium-sized or overweight people, also at making people look as fit as possible.
Also Read: Wardrobe for College Girls
But do not get disappointed we have certain tips for you that will help you to look good if you have skinny legs:
- Avoid skinny jeans. Skinny jeans or those made of stretchable fabric might accentuate your thinness. Go for boot cut jeans that are fitting at the waist and thighs. Look out for the “skinny boot” fit.
- Avoid high-waisted jeans, especially if you are tall. It will make you look lanky. Opt for low waist jeans that will suit you better.
- Light colors make you look fatter and vice versa. Thus, take advantage of your thin figure to wear jeans of all shades. You can also opt for white color as well.
- A short top could make your legs look longer and thinner, again, thus they are best avoided. Go for a top that reaches just below your waist.
- Above all, it all depends on how you carry yourself. No matter how skinny or fat you are, a body with the right proportions will never look bad, as long as the person carries herself with confidence.
Also Read: 9 Simple Ways To Look Younger
I hope these small but efficient guidelines will help you to dress up in a better and swanky way. Cheers.