As compared to boys, girls are more conscious about their beauty and looking style. All girls like to look pretty and beautiful, even the nerdy and the studious ones have this hidden desire to turn into divas and make every hunk swoon over them. That is why we see so many parlors, fashion magazines, designers, whose business is flourishing day by day. So we have brought various useful fashion tips for girls. It is a well-known fact that the first thing that attracts a man in a woman is her physical beauty and her appearance. That is why we find women of all ages going to any lengths to look attractive and appealing. The way a girl dresses up and carries herself, adds a lot to her physical beauty. Right kind of clothes and make up can make even an ordinary girl, look like a beauty queen.
Also Read: Fashion Tips for Boys
General Fashion Tips for Girls
- Comfort is the Key
The first and probably, the most important of fashion tips for girls, is to wear such clothes and shoes, in which they are completely at ease. If you are dressed in something which makes you uncomfortable, it is bound to show on your face, making you seem awkward and under confident. So, remember to always wear clothes in which you are comfortable.
- Dress according to Body Type
When choosing clothes, always opt for the ones, which help to hide your flaws and bring up your attractive features. A good way to ensure that is to wear clothes according to your body type. If you are top-heavy, i.e. you have a heavy bust and broad shoulders, wear shirts and blouses which draw attention away from your upper body. A top-heavy girl should wear a “V neck”, shirts with horizontal lines and small collars or minimal designs on them. A girl, who is bottom heavy, should avoid wearing body-hugging jeans as it will bring everyone’s attention to her heavy posterior. Instead, she should wear loose, low waist pants or straight skirts, teamed with tight tops to bring attention to her upper body, instead of the lower body.
- Appropriate Make up
Appropriate make up is very essential to get the right look. During the day, one should go in for a more natural look, and avoid loud makeup colors such as blue or green. One of the good fashion tips for girls in middle school is to wear only a light lipstick, mascara, pale eyeshadow and eyeliner while at school. And even if you are planning to use foundation or other makeup bases, it is advised that you try them on the weekends first, taking help from your mother or elder sister, and once you become adept at it, and you may apply the same to school. As far as evening makes up or make up for parties is concerned, one can try to experiment with colors that match the outfit. In the night, dark makeup colors such as black, brown, blue, look really good.
- Things to Avoid
Here is a list of fashion blunders which should be avoided by every girl.
- Do not over accessorize, i.e. wear five, six chains together, or a ring on every finger, as it does not look classy at all unless of course dressing like a hippie is what you like. Read more on fashion accessories for teens.
- Low waist pants or jeans which show your lingerie can be a big turn off as they look quite vulgar.
- Do not wear a black lipstick.
- Do not wear an awkward combination of clothing, like teaming long t-shirts with full-length skirts.
- Lastly, do not mix various dressing styles, for example, do not wear sports shoes with an evening dress.
- SE Ranking Review – An All Round SEO Software - March 6, 2022
- FlexClip Review – Good Online Video Editor Worthy a Try - February 19, 2022
- DesignEvo Free Logo Maker – Review and How-to Guide - January 17, 2022