As compared to boys, girls are more conscious about their beauty and looking style. All girls like to look pretty and beautiful, even the nerdy and the studious ones have this hidden desire to turn into divas and make every hunk swoon over them. That is why we see so many parlors, fashion magazines, designers, whose business is flourishing day by day. So we have brought various useful fashion tips for girls. It is a well-known fact that the first thing that attracts a man in a woman is her physical beauty and her appearance. That is why we find women of all ages going to any lengths to look attractive and appealing. The way a girl dresses up and carries herself, adds a lot to her physical beauty. Right kind of clothes and make up can make even an ordinary girl, look like a beauty queen.
Also Read: Fashion Tips for Boys
General Fashion Tips for Girls
- Comfort is the Key
The first and probably, the most important of fashion tips for girls, is to wear such clothes and shoes, in which they are completely at ease. If you are dressed in something which makes you uncomfortable, it is bound to show on your face, making you seem awkward and under confident. So, remember to always wear clothes in which you are comfortable.
- Dress according to Body Type
When choosing clothes, always opt for the ones, which help to hide your flaws and bring up your attractive features. A good way to ensure that is to wear clothes according to your body type. If you are top-heavy, i.e. you have a heavy bust and broad shoulders, wear shirts and blouses which draw attention away from your upper body. A top-heavy girl should wear a “V neck”, shirts with horizontal lines and small collars or minimal designs on them. A girl, who is bottom heavy, should avoid wearing body hugging jeans as it will bring every one’s attention to her heavy posterior. Instead, she should wear loose, low waist pants or straight skirts, teemed with tight tops to bring attention to her upper body, instead of the lower body.
- Appropriate Make up
Appropriate make up is very essential to get the right look. During the day, one should go in for a more natural look, and avoid loud make up colors such as blue or green. One of the good fashion tips for girls in middle school is to wear only a light lipstick, mascara, pale eye shadow and eyeliner while at school. And even if you are planning to use foundation or other make up bases, it is advised that you try them on the weekends first, taking help from your mother or elder sister, and once you become adept at it, and you may apply the same to school. As far as evening makes up or make up for parties is concerned, one can try to experiment with colors that match the outfit. In the night, dark make up colors such as black, brown, blue, look really good.
- Things to Avoid
Here is a list of fashion blunders which should be avoided by every girl.
- Do not over accessorize, i.e. wear five, six chains together, or a ring on every finger, as it does not look classy at all, unless of course dressing like a hippie is what you like. Read more on fashion accessories for teens.
- Low waist pants or jeans which show your lingerie can be a big turn off as they look quite vulgar.
- Do not wear a black lipstick.
- Do not wear awkward combination of clothing, like teaming long t-shirts with full length skirts.
- Lastly, do not mix various dressing styles, for example do not wear sports shoes with an evening dress.
Evaluate Your Website Below & Improve!!
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- Self Hosted WordPress VS Blogger – Which CMS To Choose - June 15, 2017
- 8 Tips To Choose Good Domain Name For Your Blog - June 7, 2017
- WordPress Ping List To Index Your Site Faster In 2017 - June 6, 2017