Candy Crush is one of the most popular game these days. It is so addictive that millions of people are playing it daily (Even I prefer to play it in my free time :p). It is interesting and quite challenging game. It’s a simple puzzle concept. You have to swipe different colored candies to match three of the same in a row. If you match four or five in a row you get a new candy that does more damage to the board. If you pair two of the new candies together, even more damage is done to the board.
There are more than 350 levels of Candy Crush and each has a different mission. Sometimes you’re clearing all the “jelly” from a board, or white spaces. Sometimes you’re helping specific icons (cherries or nuts) get to the bottom of a board.
But the worst and frustrating part of Candy Crush is the limited number of lives. After you finish your lives, you have to wait for certain amount of time to play it again. So what you do then? You have only two options:
- Wait for that period of time to get your lives again?
- Connect Candy Crush to your Facebook Account and ask for help to your friends? (Sometime it annoys your friends who do not play Candy Crush :/ )
But what if I tell you, I have a trick to get the extra lives instantly without following above mentioned options. Sounds good ? :p All you have to do is follow up these simple steps:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Date & Time
- Change the Set Automatically option to OFF
- Change the date by 1 day (This will grant you 5 extra lives)
- Open Candy Crush Saga game and you will have now 5 extra lives
- Don’t play and wait 5 to 10 seconds for the game to synchronize
- Go to Settings -> General -> Date & Time and set SET AUTOMATICALLY to the option ON (To correct the date)
- Go back to Candy Crush Saga and you will continue having the 5 lives
- Repeat again and Enjoy 🙂
Do share your feedback and Share it with your friends also 🙂
Evaluate Your Website Below & Improve!!
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- Top 17 Common Link Building Mistakes You Should Not Do - August 7, 2017
- 23 Deadly Black Hat SEO Techniques You Should Avoid - July 12, 2017
- Self Hosted WordPress VS Blogger – Which CMS To Choose - June 15, 2017