For a Blogger, it is very important to monetize his/her blog with some advertisement network to earn some money out of it. There are many options available for bloggers to choose. After writing articles on Infolinks and Adversal, I am writing an article on BidVertiser Reviews. These all are the best google AdSense alternatives. BidVertiser is the PPC (Pay Per Click) ad network. It is quite similar to Adsense as it provides text and PPC ads. It means BidVertiser pays for every visitor that clicks on an advertisement placed on your website or blog. If click turns into some conversion then you will get extra revenue.
Is BidVertiser Legit?
The first thing that comes to mind is the credibility of the ad network. Is BidVertiser scam or legit? The answer is No. It is the very old PPC network since 2003 so it is live for so much of time and no scam site can exist for such a longer period. Bidvertiser advertising is also very popular. Many pro bloggers review Bidvertiser.
Working Procedure of BidVertiser
The procedure is quite similar to other ad networks. Advertisers set Bids for their Ads to be displayed in websites or blogs of some specific category. BidVertiser checks the Publisher’s blog category and displays the highest bidders on his/her site. When visitors click ads, publishers earn money. As mentioned earlier, if clicks bring conversion, publishers will earn extra.
BidVertiser Ad Formats
BidVertiser provides many Ad formats to choose to depend on your requirements. It includes:
- Medium Rectangle ( 300 x 250 )
- Vertical Rectangle ( 240 x 400 )
- Large Rectangle ( 336 x 280 )
- Rectangle ( 180 x 150 )
- Full Banner ( 468 x 60 )
- Half Banner ( 234 x 60 )
- Vertical Banner ( 120 x 240 )
- Square Button ( 125 x 125 )
- Leaderboard ( 728 x 90 )
- Wide Skyscraper ( 160 x 600 )
- Skyscraper ( 120 x 600 )
- Half Page Ad ( 300 x 600 )
- Mobile Ads ( 300×50 )
Slider Ads: These ads will appear to your visitors sliding from bottom to top with a close button above the ad. Using this can increase your earnings but I do not recommend it for professional sites.
Pop-Under Ads: These ads are opened behind the active browser window and will be shown only once per 24 hours per user. It also can increase your revenue but again I do not recommend it for professional sites.
Signing Up for Free
- Go to Bidvertisr.com
- Click on “Join Now – It’s FREE!”.
- Provide your information correctly.
- BidVertiser will send you an Activation Code to your Email.
- Go to your email and verify it.
- Your BidVertiser account is ready.
Now, login to your account and follow below steps:
- Choose your ad template by clicking “Choose Template”.
- Click “Get Ad Code” to get your ad HTML code.
- Paste the HTML code into your website where you would like ads to be displayed.
- You are done! Enjoy your earnings 🙂
BidVertiser Payment Methods
It uses a different type of Payment Methods, thus giving a chance to publishers to decide. Here are the payment methods and minimum earnings required for payout.
- PayPal – Minimum $10
- Western Union – Minimum $100
- Check – Minimum $100
- Wire Transfer – Minimum $10
Why should You Use It?
- Getting your site approved is very easy. There are not any mandatory requirements. It seems there is no approval process at all. You just need to sign up and place ads on your site.
- Various Ad Formats: Banners, Skyscrapers, Inline Ads, Rectangles and Mobile Ads.
- They provide 100% fill rate.
- It also has a referral program from which money can be made referring Advertisers and Publishers to BidVertiser.
- Minimum Payout is only $10.00 for PayPal.
- No Minimum Age requirement,
- Newest blogs/sites also accepted.
- Ads displayed may not be relevant to your site’s niche.
- The quality of ads is not very good.
- Low PPC
I would recommend you to first try other existing ads networks such as Google Adsense, Infolinks, Adversal, Chitika, Media.net etc. If you are not able to make up with these ads tycoons then you can try BidVertiser networks. Or if you just want to increase your earning, you can use this as it is easy to get approved. Though PPC is low but you can always make variations to ad place to see where you can get maximize revenue.
I have included all key points in my article. Let me know how is your experience with BidVertiser. Please share your comments and feedback.
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- WordPress Ping List To Index Your Site Faster In 2017 - November 29, 2016
- 50+ Best Genesis Child Themes For Your Blog - November 10, 2016
- Tiny Ranker Review : A Must Have Rank Tracker Tool - October 25, 2016