Many people do lots of exercise and hard work to lose their weight. It is very well notation “An apple a day keeps doctor away” but what if we say that three apples a day keep fat away. You might be Shocked! But it is damn true. If you make a routine to eat an apple before every meal, it will help you in lowering calorie intake while having meal. Consuming an apple before lunch decreases calorie ingestion by 15% termed by a health magazine ‘Appetite’.
A research has proved that those people who ate an apple before lunch absorb over 185 calories less during their meal. Following such a diet will aid you to shed 1.5 pounds over a month and over 20 pounds a year. In fact, if you eat an apple before dinner, you will double your chances of losing fat.
Be alert of what you eat even if it has been mentioned in the simplest term that eating ‘apple’ leads to weight loss. Products made from apple do not count as apple.
Therefore, do not apples products such as candied apples, spiced apple cake, apple juice and apple pie, just eat pure apple before meal. In fact apples contain very few calories; a medium-sized apple will have just only 70 calories and therefore, you can eat on as many apples as you wish without worrying about putting on weight. Besides, apples contain a high amount of pectin, which improves digestion.
Some tips to reduce weight by accommodating the apple diet:
• Eat at least 3 apples a day. If you put your snacks and cookies at the rear of the fridge and put apples in the front, you will absolutely do favor to your health.
• If at some point of time you feel like eating unhealthy snacks, fill your fridge with more apples. Initially, you may find it difficult to compensate for lip-smacking, but unhealthy snacks though overtime you will get used to it.
So now try to lose your weight with home remedies instead of wasting lots of money on useless medicines and cashing on doctors. I hope it will definitely benefit you. Good luck.!!:)
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- Cuelinks Review – Best Indian Affiliate Program for Bloggers? - August 5, 2018
- LinkTrackr Review – How’s This Affiliate Link Cloaker Tool? - June 12, 2018
- Hosting24 Review – Everything You Need to Know - June 7, 2018