AdsOptimal is one of the emerging and best CPM Ad networks available. So, I have thought to write an article on AdsOptimal review. Making money from a blog is a very tedious task. There are many ways out there to monetize your blog on basis of CPC, CPS, CPA models such as Google AdSense, Infolinks, and Affiliate marketing etc. But the problem is that getting approval from Google AdSense and other popular ad tycoons is a very difficult job.
On the other hand, affiliate marketing works on basis of sales and leads. You will be paid only if you generate any sale or lead. If your traffic is very low or does not have targeted traffic, it is very difficult to earn from affiliate marketing. So, what to do in these scenarios? The solution to such problems is going with CPM Ad Networks and AdsOptimal is one of them.
I am breaking this article into different subsection for better understanding.
- What Are CPM Ad Networks?
- What is AdsOptimal Ad Network?
- Requirements To Get Approved From AdsOptimal Network
- Signing Up For AdsOptimal CPM Ad Network
- AdsOptimal Ad Types
- Glimpse Of AdsOptimal Dashboard
- AdsOptimal Payment Methods
- AdsOptimal Review : Pros & Cons
1) What Are CPM Ad Networks?
CPM stands for cost per milli impressions. It is one of the best methods for earning money from every last impression you get on your website. This means that even if your readers are not clicking on ads on your blogs, you will still be paid. It is a good way to make money from website traffic.
Here is the formula for calculating revenue:
CPM= (Cost*1000)/Total Impressions
E.g. If you get 50000 visitors per day and total of 50000 page views, and you are getting CPM rates of $2 then your earning will be – 50000/1000 = 50 CPM x $2 = $100 per day.
It is hard to predict what will be CPM rates. It can be fixed or can be different depending upon advertisers, your traffic sources, targeted countries and your website niche etc. But the good news is AdsOptimal CPM rate is very high.
- Top 15 Ways To Make Money Online From Your Blog
- How To Make Money With ShareASale Affiliate Program?
- How To Use Infolinks To Earn money?
- Adversal CPM Ad Network – Is It True Alternative to Google Adsense?
- How You Can Inrease Your Earning From Chitika?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Affiliate Marketing
2) What is AdsOptimal Ad Network?
AdsOptimal adservice is a CPM ad network based out of San Francisco, California. It was established in 2012 and is considered as one of the best solutions for monetizing your content on mobile platforms. It is a great platform for mobile publishers to monetize their apps and sites. It is indeed a good step as users are browsing more on the mobiles and smartphones these days than using desktop only. In this era, it will be madness if we focus on optimizing and monetizing our blog for desktop users only and overlooking mobile users. Not only this, AdsOptimal is partnered with the reputed AdSense and DFP (Doubleclick for Publishers), Criteo etc which ensure its credibility and quality of advertising. AdsOptimal revenue model is based on Impressions basis and clicks.
3) AdsOptimal Network Basic Requirements To Get Approved
Getting approval from AdsOptimal ad network is very simple. There are no strict requirements to get your account approved. There are very few basic conditions that your website must fulfill:
- Your website must have legal content and should be objection-free.
- No Porn/adult/vulgar related contents.
- Human Traffic website only accepted (No bot traffic will be entertained)
4) Signing Up For AdsOptimal CPM Ad Network
The signup process is very easy. You just need to fill few basic information as a part of registration and you are good to start.
Note: AdsOptimal provides free $15 for a premium website who join its network and minimum $10 on every other website. Isn’t it great? 😉 What are you waiting for? 🙂
Follow the below steps to sign up and earn $10 – $15 as a joining bonus.
- Visit the AdOptimal website
- Click On Sign Up Button
- Enter your email address, password, name and select checkbox with their terms & conditions. PFB the snapshot.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Congratulations! You have registered successfully.
Wait for 1-2 days to complete the approval process. Once your account is approved, you will receive bonus amount ($10 – $15 straight away). You can get code and embed to your blog and start AdsOptimal earnings.
5) AdsOptimal Ad Types
There are two ad types provided by AdsOptimal – Page Level Ads & Inline Ads. You can select the type of ads you want to publish on your blog based on your requirements and interest.
- Page Level Ads
Page level Ads are basically to monetize your Mobile traffic. There are total 4 types of Page level Ads. You can choose any of them. Once you paste the ad code on your site, AdsOptimal will automatically show Page level ads at optimal times when they’re likely to perform better. You, as a publisher, do not need to worry about that.
- Inline Ads
You can choose any advertisement format from available Ad formats. To monetize your Mobile and Desktop traffic both Inline Ads are best option. Inline ads can run together with Page-Level ads.
Available Ad sizes :
300×250 (Medium Rectangle)
300×100 (3:1 Rectangle)
160×600 (Wide Skyscraper)
320×50 (Small Leaderboard)
6) Glimpse Of AdsOptimal Dashboard
I found AdsOptimal interface to be very simple and clean. There are different navigation tabs available which you can utilize as per your need.
- </> Get Code
The Get Code page has a box for filling up your domain names, and AdsOptimal will generate their position under various aspects like Alexa Global Rank, Google Page Rank, Website Review Status, Premium Status and Integration status.
You can see the accounts have been categorized as Gold, Silver, and Bronze to represent the varying level of services available for each. By default, it will be Bronze. The gold account holder is liable for adding premium sites with excellent reputation score, schedule their payout for 15 days after the month end, and are also reached back by the support team in 2 business days. While the payment schedule stands for 24 days after the month end, in the case of a silver or bronze account holder.
Once your account is fully approved, the integration status will turn into green. Then you can get code and embed within your blog and start making money. It can be turned to be the best CPM ad network for Indian traffic as well if you get premium ads.
Insights section provides the various analysis on your earning and monetizing capacity of your domain. You can see stats on per day, week and month basis. The Account Earning section on the right-hand side gives out additional pay details relating to pending earnings, issued payout, extra credit and the amount earned under referral bonus.
Note: This snapshot is the taken before I embedded my ad code with my blog. So, there are no insight reports. I will update it later on.
7) AdsOptimal Payment Methods
AdsOptimal provides two payment methods – Paypal or Check. To update your preferred payment method, go to payment section and select the desired mode.
Below is the screenshot:
If you want to use Paypal to withdraw money, then just enter your Paypal email address. However, if you want it through Check then you will need to provide the accurate address details so that check can be delivered to your address. I have just joined the AdsOptimal ad network, I will share AdsOptimal payment proof soon.
Another good thing about using AdsOptimal is that the restricted threshold value is very low. You can withdraw your earning once your earning reaches 50$. Most of the major Ad networks have a very high minimum payout. E.g. Google Adsense or Media.net pays you when you reach $100. So, it is good to start monetizing your blog with AdsOptimal too.
|AdsOptimal Network Details|
|Commission Type:||CPM , Mobile|
|Minimum Payment:||$ 50|
|Payment Method:||Paypal, Check|
|Contact:||Telephone: +1 (415) 993-VR-AD|
8) AdsOptimal Review : Pros & Cons
So far, you might have got the idea about AdsOptimal Ad network. Let’s discuss few of its Pros & Cons to understand it in a better way.
- AdsOptimal provides WordPress plugin for easy installation of ad codes.
- You can earn $10 – $15 just for using AdsOptimal on your blog. (Your account receives $5 for non-premium websites, additional $10 for a premium website and an additional $5 for using AdsOptimal on your website)
- Uses the Virtual Reality ad form for mobile apps, mobile web, and desktop websites.
- You can use both AdSense and AdsOptimal ads on your websites provided no constraint is violated.
- Partner with many ad network stalwarts such as AdSense and DFP (Doubleclick for Publishers), Criteo etc.
- The threshold is very low (only $50).
- Easy to join this network without many requirements.
- Provides high-quality ads and provides multiple ad sizes.
- No certain criteria for categorizing the accounts in Bronze, Silver & Gold. It might be based on Alexa rank, daily traffic/ page views etc.
- Premium and high paying ads are mostly available to Gold accounts only. Access to premium content is severely limited for Bronze account holders.
- The payout system is not entirely bi-monthly and may extend to 24 days after the month end for both Silver and Bronze account.
- AdsOptimal contact & Customer support is said to be 24/7, but they take more than a day or two days to respond.
AdsOptimal is a certified company and is one of the best CPM Ad Network. Since it is a new monetizing platform, so there are high chances that you will be approved easily. It means you are eligible for joining bonus (around $15) also if you sign up now. My final verdict will be that you should at least give it a try and then see results.
I hope you liked this AdsOptimal review and find the information helpful. Don’t Forget To Share It with your friends and subscribe to our Email newsletter for more such updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below. If you have worked with AdsOptimal ad network, do share your feedback too 🙂
Alert: AdsOptimal is having some issues and has suspended their service. The current situation is unknown at this point of time. So, I suggest you not to join this ad network as of now because payments are on hold so no use of wasting your efforts and blog space. I will be updating this post once AdsOptimal is back in service and we get further updates.
Evaluate Your Website Below & Improve!!
Latest posts by Mohit Arora (see all)
- Self Hosted WordPress VS Blogger – Which CMS To Choose - June 15, 2017
- 8 Tips To Choose Good Domain Name For Your Blog - June 7, 2017
- WordPress Ping List To Index Your Site Faster In 2017 - June 6, 2017